At Pritchetts, we work hard to:
We understand that, in particular, data protection and privacy law compliance doesn’t have obvious direct returns for business. You will therefore need advice at reasonable - and often fixed - rates.
- Provide client-focused, clear and practical advice
- Ensure our clients receive a personal experience
- Provide a cost-effective commercial service
- Assist our clients to navigate the information law maze and understand what their rights and responsibilities are
- Provide comprehensive but succinct and understandable ‘Plain English’ advice in an area that we are passionate about.
Pritchetts Law advises a wide range of private, public and charitable sector clients. We use our industry-leading experience to deliver focused advice in the manner that best suits your business.
And don't just take our word for it. In the recent 2016-17 publication of the Legal 500, Pritchetts has been independently ranked as a Leading Firm for Data Protection both nationally and regionally. The publication describes Pritchetts Law as “having a ‘reliable and expert practice’ led by the ‘immensely experienced and very friendly’ Stephanie Pritchett”.
Find Out More
Please see Our Services for further information about how we might be able to help you or get in touch with us to discuss your requirements using the details set out at Contact Us.
Pritchetts is authorised and regulated by the Solicitor’s Regulation Authority under Firm ID number 521596.