Are you interested in data protection training?
Would you like training tailored to your own organisational needs?
Would you like to ask questions about compliance by your organisation in a confidential environment?
Stephanie Pritchett of law firm 'Pritchetts', is an industry leading lawyer practising in data protection, freedom of information and privacy law as well as information management. She is also an experienced speaker and trainer and is known for a training style which ‘focuses on practical matters’ and for ‘giving business-minded feedback to participants' queries’. Her sell-out seminars and training sessions are highly prized by international blue-chip companies, charitable organisations and public bodies.
Stephanie also presents the 'Data Protection Essential Knowledge', 'Data Protection in the Workplace' and 'Training Staff in Data Protection' Data Protection Practitioner Certification courses in the UK and Ireland.
Pritchetts can also provide tailor-made, in-house data protection training for your organisation on topics including:
- Introduction to Data Protection Law
- Sanctions for Non-Compliance and the ICO’s New Powers
- Using Third-Party Processors or Outsourcers
- Transferring Data Abroad
- Handling Subject Access Requests
- Direct Marketing Compliance: An Introduction to the Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations
- Data Security
- Carrying out Data Retention Audits & Safe Data Destruction
- Carrying out Privacy Impact Assessment & Data Protection Audits
- Data Protection for HR Managers
- Data Protection for Senior Managers
- Training Staff in Data Protection
- Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation
See some of the many client reviews and testimonials that we have received in relation to our data protection training services here.
If you sign up to the Newsletter, you will receive details of Stephanie’s data protection law and information management training courses.
Otherwise, please Contact Stephanie to discuss your requirements and to obtain a quote for Stephanie to provide general or tailor-made training for your organisation or a particular department within your organisation.